What is the photo about?
It was a picture of my first trip with friends at the university.

When it was taken?
May last year.

Who were with you when this taken?
I was with about 4 other friends. I remember that we went for something to eat at that time. And Khanom Beach is near, so we stop to take some photos.

Why you choose the photo?
Because when I look at this picture, it makes me happy because the weather is very good and there is no stress to think.

Any important event related to the photo?
We went to ride a car and go to find something to eat.

Extra details about the photo?
That day I’ve traveled to many places such as Khanom Beach, Si Kaew Beach The place that impresses me the most is Khanom Beach Because is a beautiful beach with clear water which is very difference from the sea at pakphanang. That night we walked to the beach, I liked the atmosphere that night, it made me relax. In the morning before going to university. Me and my four other friends. We played in the sea. The weather is nice and sunny. Doesn’t feel hot at all after that, my friends and we returned.

thank you for reading

ความคิดเห็น